Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Priyamani on Being Trolled

Priyamani on Being Trolled Over Inter - Faith Marriage To Mustafa Raj:"it Did Affect Me"NEW DELHI:- Actress  Priyamani in had a great slate of project recently. From films like jawan and Maidaan to shows such as Family Man , the actress appears to be at the top of her game. In a recent interview with Galaindia , Priyamani the  opened up about her profession and personal journey over the years . Opening up about her interfaith marriage with mustafa Raj , the actress said that the trolling she was subject to at the time  took a toll on her and her family  her family 😭. Priyamani said , To be honest ,it did affect me. Not only me per se but my family also , especially my father and mother. But I have to say my husband stood by me as a rock .He said ,Look whatever happens ,I will let everything come to me first.                                             it did upset me but at that time I wasn't in Mumbai , I was in Bangalore with my husband.We took care of everything and didn't let it hinder my parents also. We just asked them to not bother much because it s us at the end of the day.We told them, in an earlier interview with  Priyamani said  Galatta said, priyamani  revealed Why she was not working with A- lists in the south industry despite Winning a National Award. About this Said to be I have  also wonder why I was  not case  alongside A- lists .I think the question is still unanswered . It should be asked  of the director and procedures . In all honesty , I am not  trying  to find  fault with anybody .but I have  heard from a lot of people that they don't want to cast me opposite me  along with them or in them film 📽️ because problem of the fact that I might've them up  up . This is the thing  I have been  hearing . I know what is not true, I have been hearing. But that okay. Whatever the reason is I am absolutely fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny stocks market cap ?

STOCK MARKET IN {PENNY STOCK NAME ?}2024:-                         INTRODUCTION                                                 ...